Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.

Farewell to Amy

My dearest Amy,
We've been together for a year. Yes, it's been that long. It seems like yesterday when the first time I saw you at the bookstore. I knew that there's something about you. But I wasn't sure enough. I kept thinking about you. Until the next time I saw you, I ask you out. I was so damn happy when you say yes.
As the time past, I felt that my feelings to you is real. The way you talk, the way you dress, the way you think, you never failed to impress me, Amy. Such a strong woman, I always thought. Everybody thought that we're meant to be together. And you should know that I believe that. Until last week.
Suddenly I got so confused about you. I thought I know you inside out. But I didn't. We fought a lot, Amy. And I still don't understand you. You should know that I don't understand myself either. I don't know what I want from you. But I still fought for you. I wanted you to know that I won't let you slip out of my fingers.
Yesterday I woke up in the morning. I was thinking if we really meant to be together. Until I realize that I should let you go. We don't understand each other, Amy. I've been so selfish thinking that I can't let you go. But I must. That's the best for us.
I just want you to know that I'm with someone else now. I know. It's so damn fast. But somehow I believe that Frederick is really meant for me. I never knew if he will be so damn attractive to me, while before I know him I would be uncomfortable with him. He teaches me to see something that I hate the most in this world from different perspective. He teaches me to understand that it's such a relief to be honest to yourself.
I really hope that you'll be great with Nick. And I hope I'll be great with Frederick too. So long, Amy. 'Till we meet again. Hopefully in the mean time.

Love,
M

You May Also Like

0 komentar